Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jet Boating in the Bay of Fundy

I finally figured out how to archive my previous posts in categories, as you can see in the sidebar. Now that summer is on its way I plan to add my best choices of Cool Things To Do around the Bay of Fundy. Here's a fun activity to consider if you are going to be visiting the Bay this summer: Thrill Ride with in Reversing Falls Jet Boat Rides in Saint John, New Brunswick.

The thrill ride is a great opportunity to feel and appreciate the power of Fundy's tides as the outflowing St John River meets the incoming tides. It's 20 minutes of pure exhilaration as you blast through the tidal rapids. Ah yes, plan to get totally, fabulously wet on this adventure. It's a blast!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Hi Terri, it won't be long before we are heading up through St John, NB on our way to Parrsboro!
I love driving through St John. The port is magnificent and I like the billowing smoke stacks against the sky.