Monday, April 09, 2007

Spring has sprung!


Just had a note and these photos from Trish Fry at the Annapolis Historic Gardens. Trish has a great photographic sense and is always on the lookout for 'curiosities' in the gardens.

I toddled around the Gardens with my camera a couple weeks ago, when it appeared that spring was well on its way. Since then things have been cool and slowed the plants down a bit, but the Gardens are beautiful as the early spring colour unfolds.The Witch Hazels are still in bloom (in the rose garden), the heaths are blooming (winter collection), and early bulbs throughout.

Meanwhile, I thought I'd share a few sunny spring photos with you, just to remind you that spring really is on its way! Trish

To see some of Trish's other pics check out my November posting: Bay of Fundy At Bloom in November?

No comments: