Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bay of Fundy coast perfect for yoga


I was out doing some filming around the Bay of Fundy this week and spent a day at Burncoat Head, Nova Scotia. While scouting the beach, I noticed that my volunteer cameraman - my teenage son - had wandered off and was down on the beach doing yoga in the wild wind. Just seemed like the thing to do on a Bay of Fundy low tide beach! The idea of 'being one' with the elements rather than merely looking at them almost inspires me to take up yoga!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

WOW! What spectacular photos. I'm almost inspired to take up Yoga too. Actually have looked into a fitness club that features it. I'll let you know ;)
When we were in Sedona and Grand Canyon I couldn't help but recognize the similarities between there and the Fundy Shore. The Red Rocks!