Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy Blogday to me!

All of a sudden I realized I've reached two milestones with my Bay of Fundy blog: I just made my 200th post and I celebrated my one year anniversary as a blogger this week. This Bay of Fundy blog was launched on Sept 2, 2006! It amuses me greatly now that I once worried I'd run out of things to say about the Bay of Fundy...clearly not a problem!
Here are a few of my favourite posts from the early few months of blogging:
Must...have...chocolate...,
Whales are following me!,
very cool Fundy 3D map,
Lobster for Christmas dinner,
Winter arrives on the Bay of Fundy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Day, Terri! You're doing a great job of whetting my visual and curious appetite for all things Bay of Fundyish!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love to read your Blog Terri. Makes me so proud of where I live. There couldn't be a better place on the face of this earth!

Terri said...

That's so true!