Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What best-dressed Fundy folk are wearing this year...

A flounder boat T-shirt, of course!

I've mentioned in some of my art posts how the Bay of Fundy inspires creativity amongst citizens and visitors but this is the first time I've heard of a Fundy fishing trip inspiring T-shirt design. Apparently a flounder fishing on the Bay last summer by some folks from Pennsylvania resulted in the creation of this great T-shirt!

Now available to order
should you want follow Fundy couture...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, my t-shirts are on the way. Flounder fishing has become a summer tradition for my father and husband, so I am sure they will enjoy the t-shirts.
:)

Kristy said...

Terri,
My name in Kristy Cline and I am the designer of the flounder boat t-shirt. Thank you so much for posting this!
I am actually originally from Deer Island (I'm sure you know where that is) and went back to visit my parents last fall. We went out flounder fishing with my cousin Roy and had a blast! That experience, plus my father's interest, encouraged me to design the fishing boat (he has one now and LOVES it!).
I wanted to create a design that was inspired by where I was from, and a fishing boat just seemed natural!
Thank you so much again. If you would like to get in contact with me, my email's:
kristy@thegypsysoul.com
Oh, and love the info, videos, pics, on your blog - really interesting!
Kristy