Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vote for Fundy in New7Natural Wonders of World


I've been busy for the past few weeks trying to get the Bay of Fundy officially nominated in the New 7 Wonders of Nature contest.

For awhile now, it's been bothering me that the Bay of Fundy occasionally turns up on various lists of "7 Forgotten Wonders of the World"... I mean, really....

So, last year, I was intently following the contest for the 7 New Wonders of the World; the winners of which were announced in Lisbon on 07.07.07. That initiative was so successful that the 7Wonders folks decided to run a second contest this year for the New 7 Wonders of Nature.

I'm pleased to report that, as of today, the Bay of Fundy is a official nominee. You can go on the 7 Wonders website to vote. Over 1 billion votes worldwide are expected in the contest which will last 'til the end of this year. And the people speak....

No comments: